Lasik Germany: surgeons work to strict guideline
Lasik Germany adheres to the strict guidelines of the German Committee of Refractive Surgery (KRC), a joint committee of the German Ophthalmological Society (DOG) and the Professional Association of German Ophthalmologists (BVA).
Commitment to top quality eye care
At Lasik Germany we are committed to providing you with excellent quality and service. Our objective: A previously unheard-of precision. To ensure continuous quality, we have established and adhere to a Code of Conduct and Quality Guidelines.
Lasik Germany - Our Quality Guidelines
1. For most people, sight is the most important and most precious of the senses. Lasik Germany is committed to protect, sharpen and improve this important sense, wherever possible.
2. We only recommend a treatment if our physicians regard them as the most appropriate solution for you. And we only recommend a technique, where we are sure that it is the best technique for your problem. We will not treat you if we do not believe 100% in outcome of the treatment.
3. At Lasik Germany we only treat patients from the age of 18 and up.
4. A further requirement for treatment is stable eyesight over the past 12 months.
5. Lasik Germany always strives to work with the most advanced technology and best equipment. Our objective is to provide all our laser eye centers with the best equipment and the most advanced technology currently available on the market. Several times a year, we carry out strict quality checks at our centers.
6. At Lasik Germany we expect the highest qualification from our employees – and this applies at all levels, particularly for physicians and medical staff. As part of their continuing education, our employees attend seminars and training courses to be always up-to-date on the latest research results and the most recent developments of in ophthalmology.
7. All surgeries are to be carried out by high-volume surgeons.